Position : Professor / Director Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Kyung Hee University(M.D.)
- Kyung Hee University(Master)
- Kyung Hee University(Ph.D.)
- Kyung Hee University Hospital(Residency in Internal Medicine)
- Samsung Seoul Hospital(Fellowship of Endocrinology and Metabolism)
- Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Kwandong University, College of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Eulji University Hospital
- Visiting research fellow Islet transplantation Program University of Alberta
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary, adrenal and other endocrine disorders
Research papers/ Book chapters:
- 1. Kim JD, Park CY, Ahn KJ, et al. Non-HDL cholesterol is an independent risk factor for aspirin resistance in obese patients with type 2 diabetes. Atherosclerosis 2014;234:146-51.
- 2. An SY, Kim HJ, Chun KH, et al. Clinical and economic outcomes in medication-adherent and -nonadherent patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in the Republic of Korea. Clinical therapeutics 2014;36:245-54.
- 3. 안규정. 당뇨병 환자에서 심혈관질환 위험인자에 미치는 인크레틴. Current Practice in Diabetes 2013;3:8-11.
- 4. 안규정. 당뇨병성 신경병증은 어떻게 진단하는가? Current Practice in Diabetes 2013;3:9-15.
- 5. 안규정. 급성 심경색증이 발병한 2형 당뇨병. Practical Diabetes 2013;2:27-30.
- 6. Yoo HJ, Park KY, Park KS, et al. Safety and efficacy of modern insulin analogues. Diabetes Metab J 2013;37:181-9.
- 7. Hwang YC, Ahn HY, Jeong IK, Ahn KJ, Chung HY. Optimal serum concentration of 25-hydroxyvitamin d for bone health in older korean adults. Calcif Tissue Int 2013;92:68-74.
- 8. Hwang JK, Min KH, Choi KH, et al. Bisphenol A reduces differentiation and stimulates apoptosis of osteoclasts and osteoblasts. Life Sci 2013.
- 9. Hong SH, Koo JW, Hwang JK, et al. Changes in Serum Osteocalcin are Not Associated with Changes in Glucose or Insulin for Osteoporotic Patients Treated with Bisphosphonate. . J Bone Metab 2013;20:37-41.
- 10. Chin SO, Rhee SY, Chon S, et al. Sarcopenia is independently associated with cardiovascular disease in older Korean adults: the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES) from 2009. PLoS One 2013;8:e60119.
- 11. Chin SO, Hwang JK, Rhee SY, et al. Risk factors for the progression of intima-media thickness of carotid arteries: a 2-year follow-up study in patients with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Metab J 2013;37:365-74.