Position : Professor, Department of Oriental Pediatrics, Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gang Dong, Seoul, Korea
Specialty : Developmental disability & Short stature, Feeble health children & adolescents, Precocious puberty
- College of Korean Medicine, Dongguk University, .Korea(KMD)
- Dongguk University Oriental Hospital, Korea(Korean Pediatrics training)
- Graduate School of Korean Medicine, Dongguk University. Korea(Ph D)
- Clinical Research Fellow, Dongguk University Oriental Hospital, Korea
- Assistant Professor, Dongguk University Oriental Hospital, Korea
- Auditor, The Society of Korean Medicine. Korea
- Director, The Assiciation of Korean Medicine. Korea
- Vice president, The Association of Pediatric of Korean Medicine(current)
- Editor, The Journal of Pediatrics of Korean Medicine(current)
Research papers/ Book chapters :
1. Lee SH, Kim JY, Kim H, Park SK, Kim CY, Chung SY, Chang GT.Amomum villosum induces longitudinal bone growth in adolescent female rats. J Tradit Chin Med. 2012 Sep;32(3):453-8.
2.Kim JO, Sikder MA, Lee HJ, Rahman M, Kim JH, Chang GT, Lee CJ. Phorbol ester or epidermal growth-factor-induced MUC5AC mucin gene expression and production from airway epithelial cells are inhibited by apigenin and wogonin. Phytother Res. 2012 Dec;26(12):1784-8.
3. Kim MY, Kim JY, Lim D, Lee D, Kim Y, Chang GT, Choi HY, Kim H. Skeletal growth and IGF levels in rats after HT042 treatment. Phytother Res. 2012 Dec;26(12):1771-8
4. Lee SY, Lee HJ, Sikder MA, Shin HD, Kim JH, Chang GT, Seok JH, Lee CJ. Resveratrol inhibits mucin gene expression, production and secretion from airway epithelial cells. Phytother Res. 2012 Jul;26(7):1082-7.
5. Ko CN, Park SU, Chang GT, Jung WS, Moon SK, Park JM, Cho KH. Antihyperlipidemic and antioxidant effects of the mixture of ginseng radix and crataegi fructus: experimental study and preliminary clinical results. J Ginseng Res. 2011 Jun;35(2):162-9.
6. Lee HJ, Lee SY, Lee MN, Kim JH, Chang GT, Seok JH, Lee CJ. Inhibition of secretion, production and gene expression of mucin from cultured airway epithelial cells by prunetin. Phytother Res. 2011 Aug;25(8):1196-200.
7. Lee HJ, Lee SY, Bae HS, Kim JH, Chang GT, Seok JH, Lee CJ Inhibition of airway MUC5AC mucin production and gene expression induced by epidermal growth factor or phorbol ester by glycyrrhizin and carbenoxolone. Phytomedicine. 2011 Jun 15;18(8-9):743-7.
8. Lee HJ, Lee SY, Lee MN, Kim JH, Chang GT, Seok JH, Lee CJ. Daidzein regulates secretion, production and gene expression of mucin from airway epithelial cells stimulated by proinflammatory factor and growth factor. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2011 Feb;24(1):128-32.
9. Kim KW, Suh SJ, Kim JD, Kim SS, Lee IS, Kim JK, Chang GT, Kim DS, Kim CH. Effects on lipid peroxidation and antioxidative enzymes of Euonymus alatus in cultured rat hepatocytes. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2009 Jan;104(1):60-70.