Position : M.D., Ph.D, Professor, Chief. Chief, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- PhD (2005): Kyung-Hee University, Medical Graduate School
- Fellowship (2003): Asan Medical Center, Ulsan College of Medicine, Korea
- Certification (2002): Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Internship(1995): Kyung-Hee Medical Center, Korea, Seoul
- MD(1994): Kyung-Hee Medical Center, Korea, Seoul
Seung-don Yoo is the Chief of the department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Professor in the Center of stroke and neurological disease. His specialties are in the areas of neurorehabilitation, neuroimaging, pediatric rehabilitation and pain rehabilitation. His special interests include disorders of vascular dementia, motor learning, and aphasia. He is also a contributor to the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM), the European Neurological Society (ENS) and Human Brain Mapping(HBM).
Neurorehabilitation(cognition and language)