Position : Professor, Department of Breast & Thyroid Surgery, Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gang Dong, University of Kyung Hee School of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- Breast cancer, thyroid cancer, hereditary breast cancer, thyroid laparoscopic surgery
- Pusan National University College of Medicine(MD)
- Residency, Department of Surgery, Samgsung Seoul Medical Center, Sungkyungkwan University
- The Graduate School, Sungkyunkwan University(PhD)
- Clinical Fellow, Division of Colorectal Surgery, Samsung Seoul Medical Center, SungKyunGwan University, Seoul, Korea
- Clinical Fellow, Breast care center Division of Breast Endocrine Surgery, Seoul National University Bundang Hospiral, Seoul, Korea
Research papers/ Book chapters :
- Risk Factors for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in the Korean Population. Han SA, Joh JH, Park HC. Ann Vasc Surg. 2017 May;41:135-140.
- BRAF mutation may predict higher necessity of postoperative radioactive iodine ablation in papillary thyroid cancer. Han SA, Park WS, Jang JH, Min SY, Ryu JK, Song JY. Ann Surg Treat Res. 2014 Oct;87(4):174-9.
- A genetic association analysis of polymorphisms, rs2282695 and rs12373539, in the FOSB gene and papillary thyroid cancer. Han SA, Song JY, Min SY, Park WS, Kim MJ, Chung JH, Kwon KH. Exp Ther Med. 2012 Sep;4(3):519-523. The prevalence of BRCA mutations among familial breast cancer patients in Korea: results of the Korean Hereditary Breast Cancer study.
- KOHBRA Research Group and the Korean Breast Cancer Society. Fam Cancer. 2013 Mar;12(1):75-81.
- WSB1 overcomes oncogene-induced senescence by targeting ATM for degradation. Kim JJ, Lee SB, Yi SY, Han SA, Kim SH, Lee JM, Tong SY, Yin P, Gao B, Zhang J, Lou Z. Cell Res. 2017 Feb;27(2):274-293.
- Surgical outcomes of robotic thyroidectomy vs. conventional open thyroidectomy for papillary thyroid carcinoma. Cho JN, Park WS, Min SY, Han SA, Song JY.World J Surg Oncol. 2016 Jul 9;14(1):181.
- WSB1 promotes tumor metastasis by inducing pVHL degradation. Kim JJ, Lee SB, Jang J, Yi SY, Kim SH, Han SA, Lee JM, Tong SY, Vincelette ND, Gao B, Yin P, Evans D, Choi DW, Qin B, Liu T, Zhang H, Deng M, Jen J, Zhang J, Wang L, Lou Z. Genes Dev. 2015 Nov 1;29(21):2244-57.
- The Basic Facts of Korean Breast Cancer in 2012: Results from a Nationwide Survey and Breast Cancer Registry Database. Kim Z, Min SY, Yoon CS, Jung KW, Ko BS, Kang E, Nam SJ, Lee S, Hur MH; Korean Breast Cancer Society. J Breast Cancer. 2015 Jun;18(2):103-11.
- The prevalence and spectrum of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in Korean population: recent update of the Korean Hereditary Breast Cancer (KOHBRA) study. Kang E, Seong MW, Park SK, Lee JW, Lee J, Kim LS, Lee JE, Kim SY, Jeong J, Han SA, Kim SW; Korean Hereditary Breast Cancer Study Group. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015 May;151(1):157-68.
- Prevalence and risk factors for atherosclerotic carotid stenosis and plaque: A population-based screening study. Woo SY, Joh JH, Han SA, Park HC. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017 Jan;96(4)
- Intraoperative indocyanine green angiography for the objective measurement of blood flow. Joh JH, Park HC, Han SA, Ahn HJ. Ann Surg Treat Res. 2016 May;90(5)
- Chronic Intussusception Caused by Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in a 6-Year-Old Girl Presenting with Abdominal Pain and Constipation for 2 Months. Choi SH, Han SA, Won KY. J Korean Med Sci. 2016 Feb;31(2):321-5.
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the breast: a case report and review of the literature. Rhee SJ, Ryu JK, Han SA, Won KY. J Med Ultrason (2001). 2016 Jan;43(1):125-8.
- National trends for the treatment of peripheral arterial disease in Korea between 2004 and 2013. Park YY, Joh JH, Han SA, Kim SH, Cho S, Park HC, Ahn HJ. Ann Surg Treat Res. 2015 Dec;89(6):319-24.