Position : Professor, Department of Surgery, Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gang Dong, Seoul, Korea
- Colorectal cancer, Anal Disease
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Recurrent colorectal cancer
- hernia, hemorrhoids
- School of Medicine, Yonsei University, Korea(M.D)
- Yonsei University Hospital, Seoul, Korea(General Surgery Resident)
- Graduate School of Medicine, Yonsei University(Ph.D.)
- Internship,Severance Hospital, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Resident, Severance Hospital, Yonsei University Seoul, Korea
- Professor, Kyung Hee University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Society Memberships :
- Member of Korean Society of Surgery
- Member of Korean Colorectal Society
- Member of Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery Society of Korea
- Member of Korean Hernia Society
Research papers/ Book chapters:
- Anastomotic leakage after low anterior resection for rectal cancer is different between minimally invasive surgery and open surgery. Annals of Surgery. 2016;263:130-137
- Learning curve for single-incision laparoscopic resection of right-sided colon cancer by complete mesocolic excision. Medicine. 2016;95:e3982
- The role of primary tumor resection in colorectal cancer patients with asymptomatic, synchronous unresectable metastasis: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2016;17:34.
- Transanal total mesorectal excision for low rectal cancer. Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery. 2016;19:79-80.
- Oncologic outcomes of single-incision versus conventional laparoscopic anterior resection for sigmoid colon cancer: A propensity score-matching analysis. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2015;22:924-930.
- Learning curve for single-incision laparoscopic anterior resection for sigmoid colon cancer. Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2015;221:397-403.
- Cost-effectiveness of robotic surgery for rectal cancer focusing on short-term outcomes: A propensity score-matching analysis. Medicine. 2015;94:e823.
- Outcomes of robotic assisted colorectal surgery compared with laparoscopic and open surgery: A systematic review. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2014;18:816-830.
- Perianal Paget’s disease. Annals of Coloproctology. 2014;30:241-244.
- Robotic rectal surgery: what are the benefits? Minerva Chirurgica. 2013;68:457-69.