Position : Professor, dept. of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- College of Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Korea(M.D.)
- Graduate School of Medicine, Kyung Hee University(Ph.D.)
- Internship in Kyung Hee Medical Center
- Residency in dept. of PMR of Kyung Hee Medical Center
- Cinical and Research Fellowship in dept. of PMR of Kyung Hee Medical Center
- Associate Professor, Dept. of PMR of Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong
Spinal intervention, Pain clinic, Geriatric clinic, Electrodiagnosis, Osteoporosis, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Research papers/ Book chapters:
- 1. Yun DH, Kim HS, Yoo SD, Kim DH, Chon JM, Choi SH, Hwang DG, Jung PK. Efficacy of ultrasonography-guided injections in patients with facet syndrome of the low lumbar spine. Ann Rehabil Med. 2012 Feb;36(1):66-71
- 2. Kim HS, Yun DH, Yoo SD, Kim DH, Jeong YS, Yun JS, Hwang DG, Jung PK, Choi SH. Balance control and knee osteoarthritis severity. Ann Rehabil Med. 2011 Oct;35(5):701-9.
- 3. Lee SH, Kim KT, Kim DH, Lee BJ, Son ES, Kwack YH. Clinical outcomes of cervical radiculopathy following epidural steroid injection: a prospective study with follow-up for more than 2 years. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2012 May 20;37(12):1041-7.
- 4 .Kim DH, Kim HS, Yoo SD, Yun DH, Chon JM, Lee SA, Kang JK. Effect of Caudal Epidural Injection according to Needle Length. Cinical pain. 2013 12(2):80-6
- 5. ChonJM, Hong JH, Kim JS, Han YJ, Lee BW, Kim SC, Kim DH, Yoo SD, Kim HS, Yun DH. Association between BH3 interacting domain death agonist (BID) gene polymorphism and ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament in Korean population. Mol Biol Rep (2014) 41:895？899
- 6. Kim DH, Yun DH, Kim HS, Min SK, Yoo SD, Lee KH, Kim KT, Jo DJ, Kim SK, Chung JH, Ban JY, Lee SY. The Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism of Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme Gene is Associated With Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament in the Korean Population. Ann Rehabil Med 2014;38(1):1-5