Position : Professor Department of Pathology Kyung Hee University Hospital
- School of Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Korea(M. D.)
- Kyung Hee University Hospital, Seoul, Korea(Resident training,Pathology)
- Graduate School of Medicine, Kyung Hee University(Ph. D.)
- Department of Pathology, Seoul University Hospital, Seoul, Korea(Fellow)
- Assistant professor, Department of Pathology, Inje University, Sanggye
- Paik Hospital
- Visiting professor, University of California, Irvine
- Surgical Pathology; Kidney Pathology, Breast Pathology
- Tumor Immunology
Research papers/ Book chapters:
Tumoral FOXP3 has potential oncogenic function in conjunction with the p53
tumor suppressor protein and infiltrated Tregs in human breast carcinomas.
Pathology-Research and Practice 2013; 209(12): 767-73.
Regulatory role of p53 in cancer metabolism via SCO2 and TIGAR in human
Human Pathology 2012; 43(2): 221-8
Uncoupling protein 2 (UCP-2) and p53 expression in invasive ductal carcinoma of breast.
Korean Journal of Pathology 2010; 44(6):565-70.